DOUBLE EN-SUITE ROOM: (shower) - two adults
Rates: from £35.00- £45.00 per person per night (rates vary per season)
SINGLE EN-SUITE ROOM: (shower) - one adult
Rate: from £45.00 per night to £55.00 per night (rates vary per season)
To secure a booking:
A non-refundable deposit equal to the first night's stay is required at the time of booking.
Full booking balance is due on the day of arrival.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
We are an adult only, non smoking ( cigarettes or e cigarettes ) Guesthouse with a minimum age for guests of 18Yrs
We are unable to accept pets
- All accommodation is offered subject to availability at the time of receipt of the deposit and at the tariffs applicable according to the season.
- Meal times are pre arranged and no allowance will be made for breakfast(s) not taken.
- Check in time: 4pm - 7pm Please note The Lynwood is closed until 4pm each day unless a prior arrangement has been agreed for dropping off luggage. (The Lynwood Guesthouse reserves the right to re let rooms not taken up by 7pm if not advised of any delay in a guest's schedule before this time of 7 pm
- Check out time: until 10am on day of departure.
- The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for the loss of guests' property unless handed in for safe custody.
- Payment by cash or card only (no cheques accepted)
- Cards we accept: Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, Solo, JCB
- In the event of any cancellation or curtailment, should the accommodation not be re-let, the person whose name appears on the Booking will be liable to pay for all the total cost as per the reservation. Deposits are not refundable but will be deductible from any claim for compensation arising out of any cancellation or curtailment of the contract.
- If the deposit has been paid using a debit card authorised account number, then any payment due, owing to cancellation, will also be made on this same account number by the proprietor.
- The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is party to that contract cause any detrimental effect to the well being or status of other guests.
- When booking your holiday you are entering into a legally binding contract and it is recommended that holiday insurance cover is taken out as appropriate to your booking.